Sunday 15 April 2012

Shoe Patina by Hom Nguyen


I have been always intrigued by the patina artists, makers or designers. But when I came across Hom the leather patina artist, I had to admit that, there are patina artists out there and there is Hom. Meaning that Hom is an outstanding artist within this genre.
I am aware that Mr. Hom's work may not be everyone's cup of tea in regards to the shoe patina, but I have to admit that the Gent brings a new dimension for individualising shoes or leather goods. A true artist, he does make some amazing things with leather, he makes Berluti look like a toddler in this game. 
Whats even surprising is that Mr. Hom is the "New kid on the block" within the French patina artists. 
View the depicted pictures and decide for yourself.
Mr. Hom's work is not only limited to leather items such as shoes or bags, as you will note on the pictures below.













Pictures sourced from Hom

13 comments:

  1. These are nice shoes, where can I get them

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much are the brown shoes with the paisley?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi all, which site can i buy these shoes online ?
    my email is rezaazad77@gmail.com. somebody assist me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where can I Buy these Shoes
    Dennis@bancportcapital.com
    203-687-0326 please call me or email me back

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some stunning shoe products not out of this world.Please show prices and how to order

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where can I buy these shoes....plsssss help

    ReplyDelete
  7. But what about the price??
    Where can they be bought?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to know if you design any of your shoes in an 18 w or ew . your shoes very nice I need a pair for my son wedding

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the style of the shoes I was wondering if the shoes come a size 18wide and what is the cost

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dove si trovano?

    ReplyDelete
  11. You guys need to stop annoying people by putting these beautiful shoes up there and not giving us a price or not having someone that we can chat with or talk to that's stupid if you want us to buy your merchandise make it available for us stop crapping people around don't nobody have time for that mess we want the shoe give us the price and let us know how we can get it Bottom Line stop being stupid as retailers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sehr richtig 😡😡😡😡

      Delete