Sunday 15 April 2012

The Summer assemble - by Hackett

I have been quite for some days during the Easter. I hope you all had a great Easter and enjoyed the days off.  Today I was looking at some of the assembles offered by Hackett from their older Summer catalogue collections. Hackett offers very typical English clothing, stylish, elegant and timeless. 

As a shoe lover, it comes as no surprise that I have to look at the rest of the assemble that will compliment the shoes. I do admire the offerings from Mr. Hackett.


Mr. Hackett very dapper below

Summer outfit from older and current Hackett offerings.
Note that all jackets depicted have a pocket square.
To me jackets without a pocket square look very naked. A pocket square adds that personality, individuality to the well dressed Shoe AristoCat. 




All pictures sourced from Hackett Hackett

No comments:

Post a Comment